Sonoma Valley Food Pantries (Pick up and Delivery)
LOCAL FOOD PANTRIES (PICK UP):
FISH of Sonoma Valley - 18330 Sonoma Hwy.
- 3-day supply of groceries available between 1:30 and 3 p.m. at FISH Central, 18330 Sonoma Hwy, with entry to parking lot on Sierra Drive
- Must call Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday between 9 a.m. and noon for same day pickup at 996-0111 (no food available on Wednesdays)
St Francis - St. Vincent De Paul - 469 3rd Street West, Sonoma
- 3 days of groceries available Monday thru Friday 1 - 2:30 p.m., 469 3rd Street West
- Arrive in person between 1 and 2:30 p.m.
St. Leo’s - St. Vincent De Paul - 601 Aqua Caliente Road
- Groceries once a month available at St. Leo’s at 601 West Caliente, Tues. - Friday
- Call 996-8422 on Weds. - Fri. between 9:30 and 11 a.m. for same day food pick-up between 11:30 and 12:30 p.m.
Seventh Day Adventist Church Pantry
- Groceries available at 20575 Broadway on Thursdays
- Call ahead at 996-2008 for Thursday pickup between 12 and 1 p.m.
For Redwood Empire Food Bank pickup locations, click here.
First Wednesday - FISH Home Delivery Service
- The First Wednesday of each month a large delivery of staples and produce for homebound
- Call FISH at 996-0111 for additional information
HOPE - FISH Home Delivery Service
- Provides large home delivery of groceries to older home-bound adults on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- Call FISH at 996-0111 and ask to be enrolled in the HOPE food delivery program
Food For All on every other Saturday – home delivery
- Delivery of essential staples, diapers, feminine supplies, toilet paper and more
- Register on Facebook or call/text 338-4336 or 227-4684
Food For All – Stay at Home for COVID +
- Delivery of essential dry goods and food items for COVID + diagnosis
- Delivery made with 24 to 48 hours of request
- Register on Facebook for call/text 338-4336 or 227-468