Prepared Meal Delivery:
Meals on Wheels by Council on Aging – COVID UPDATE:
- Provides meal pick up at Vintage of frozen packs of 5 meals, 5 fresh fruits, and milk on Mondays between 11a.m. and noon – delivery also available for homebound
- For people 60+ or partner who is 60+
- To enroll contact Leigh Galton at 707-525-0143 ext. 121 or 5
Sonoma Home Meals, Inc. (aka Sonoma Meals on Wheels out of Trinity Episcopal Church)
- Provides home delivered meals to seniors five days per week
- Call Sonoma Home Meals, Inc at 935-9141 on Monday - Friday 8:30- to noon
Sonoma Overnight Support – Meals for the Homebound
- Delivers to Homebound individual living in the Springs area
- Tuesday and Thursday deliveries - call 231-7007 to sign up
Prepared Meal Events (no delivery):
Supper’s On – Wednesday Night Out at Vintage House on Wednesdays - 264 First Street East
- Provides hot meal and activities for seniors, Wednesdays 4 – 5:30 p.m.
- Pre-registration required - fee
- Call 996-0311 for more information
Soup’s On at Vintage House on Fridays - 264 First Street East
- Provides hot meals to go for seniors, Fridays 11 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sonoma Overnight Support at Sonoma Springs Hall - 18627 Sonoma Hwy.
- Provides hot meals to everyone, every day between 9 a.m. and 1p.m.
- Call Springs Hall at 231-7007 to talk with the bilingual intake specialist for additional services for the homeless.